Hazelnut and coffee semifreddo
Pronto Flamenco GF Semifreddo Classico Pannacrema Caffè Costa d'Oro Arabeschi® Nocciolita Cà d'Oro Crema Dessert
Method of preparation
- Pronto Flamenco GF 1000g
- water 100g
- eggs 640g
1. Whip all the ingredients in a planetary mixer at medium speed for about 1 minute.
2. With the help of a spatula, spread a layer of dough on the baking paper with a thickness of 4 mm.
3. Bake at 220° C for 5-6 minutes.
4. Let the bisquit rest on the rack for a few minutes then blast chill to negative.
- Semifreddo Classico 200g
- cream 1000g
- Pannacrema Caffè Costa d’Oro 85g
1. Whisk all the ingredients in a planetary mixer for 1-2 minutes.
2. Flavor with Pannacrema Caffè Costa d'Oro according to the recommended dosage.
3. Put the semifreddo in the molds and place in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours. Serve at negative temperature.
- Arabeschi® Nocciolita as desired
Light cream Ingredients:
- Cà d’Oro Crema Dessert 120g
- Cream 1000g
- Arabeschi® Nocciolita q.b
Whip Cà d'Oro Crema Dessert and the cream until fully whipped.
Place the bisquit roll on the bottom of the mold, pour up to half of the mold one part of the semifreddo, add Arabeschi® Nocciolita evenly, cover with the remaining part of semifreddo up to the edge of the mold.
Blast chill to negative and decorate with light cream and Arabeschi® Nocciolita.